Truckin Jerky is covered by the National Privacy Principles and the Privacy Act 1988.
We may collect the following information from you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed, and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means
Use and Disclosure:
We use your personal information in order to provide you with products and services that you have requested, to notify you of products, services and special offers that may be of interest to you (marketing) and to comply with any legal or regulatory obligations imposed on us.
To do this, we may disclose your personal information to organisations that carry out functions on our behalf. This may include suppliers of products and service providers, such as freight carriers and mailing houses.
Truckin Jerky does not share, sell or trade your personal information.
Access and correction:
In most cases you will be able to gain access to personal information about you held by us. Please contact us if you would like to access your personal information.
If you become aware of any errors or omissions in respect of our personal information please contact us so that we can correct your information.
Third Party Links:
Opting out of marketing:
You can opt out of receiving marketing material from us at any time by contacting us.
Storage and security:
Protecting your personal and order information is a priority at Truckin Jerky. We want you to be able to order from us with confidence.
We will take reasonable steps to keep the personal information that we hold about you secure to ensure that it is protected from loss, unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure. We use a secure transaction environment. All credit card payments are processed using an SSL encryption.
We use our best efforts to ensure that information received through Truckin Jerky website remains secure within our systems. However users should be aware that there are inherent risks in transmitting information across the internet.
Google Analytics & Remarketing
- Truckin Jerky use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, may show you ads on sites across the Internet using Remarketing information.
- Truckin Jerky and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimise, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to your website.
- Truckin Jerky may use data from Google's Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) with Google Analytics to optimise its advertising capabilities.
Privacy concerns or complaints:
If you have concerns or would like to make a complaint regarding the treatment of your personal information by us please contact us.
Further information about privacy:
You can find more information about privacy on the office of the Privacy Commissioner's website at www.privacy.gov.au